Wednesday, 8 June 2016

Why you must loss weight

The topic on weight loss is an age long topic. Flashing back to when I was still a kid between the age of 7 and 8, my aunt Jane always talked about losing some pounds and this will even stop her from eating.

In my little mind then, i believed Aunty Jane did all the work out, dieting, all because she loved putting on short skirts, gown, tight pants etc.

Little did i know that weight loss is way more important than fitting in to a size 6 gown.

I do agree that one can lose weight to look great in tight clothes but there are VERY IMPORTANT factors why you must loss weight and if these factors are ignored or treated with levity, it may result in life altering situation.

Here are reasons why you should lose weight.....
1. To avoid terminal sickness such as high blood pressure, cancer, stroke, kidney disease, to mention but a few.

2. I also discovered in recent times that weight loss not only affect your health but can result in a low self esteem. This topic will be discussed in detail in later post.

3. Being over weight can affect ones marital life. Yes I had my own bitter experience which I will also be talking about in a separate post.

So, you can see for yourself that there over 100 reasons why you must loss weight and stay fit.

On this blog, you will learn how to to easily shed weight with out spending your whole fortune. I mean manner don't fall from heaven again, so why spend all you have and not get your desired result.

That will be all for now. I will be back with more content that will keep you glued to my blog because primarily, i will share my own experience and how i worked through it without stress.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment